Sunday, January 10, 2010

Grooming Yorkies.

Adopt yorkie. Beginning with your Yorkies coat it's critical to start a regular schedule of at least brushing it 2 times a week. Next, be certain to check around their eyes for any increase of mucus. Whether your yorkie has a long or short coat, a regular grooming schedule is a complete must. Yorkies with long coats should be groomed daily.

That fine hair of theirs will become tangled and entangled in almost no time.

If daily combing and brushing your yorkie isn't your cup of tea, consider a shorter cut. I keep my yorkie cut reasonably short as she doesn't enjoy being groomed and so grooming her isn't fun for me. I find using the kitchen sink is the best spot for my small yorkies bath. It is critical not to use medicated shampoo unless your vet has prescribed it. I towel dry her being cautious not to rub her energetically with the towel as this could cause tangles. If you would rather have your Yorkie professionally groomed from top to bottom that's a wonderfully great choice to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment